1. The charge on your credit card statement will be UK chauffeur hire.
2. All quotations for cash or credit card bookings are inclusive of VAT at standard rate of 20%.
3. Credit card payments above £500 are subject to a 3% surcharge for credit card fee ( No fee for bank transfer payment)
4. Car parking will be charged at cost.
5. Any variations to the journey that involves extra time or mileage may be subject to additional charges.
1. If a booking is cancelled within 12 hours of the requested pick-up time we reserve the right to make a charge of 50% of the journey cost.
2. If a booking is cancelled within six hours of the requested pick-up time we reserve the right to make a charge of the full journey cost.
3. If the passenger does not appear at the booked time and the designated pick-up point,the full fare will be charged
4. Our bookings cancellation policy reflects the limited availability of vehicles in our fleet. Upon acceptance of your booking we reserve the availability of the vehicle for you and subsequently refuse all other bookings for that vehicle at that time and on that date.
1. A minimum of 12 hours notice is required to guarantee an on-line booking.
2. UK chauffeurs hire will endeavour to ensure vehicle(s) arrive at the time and place requested. We cannot however accept responsibility for delays caused by circumstances beyond our control, such as mechanical failure, traffic jams, traffic accidents or extreme weather conditions. Nor do we accept responsibility for any consequential loss.
3. The Driver will travel by the most appropriate route on the day, unless instructed otherwise by the Client, in which case Payment clause 4. may apply.
4. Unless specified at the time of booking, we may not automatically be able to accommodate additional pick-ups or drop-offs for any journey, although every effort will be made to meet the requirement.
5. If our driver is asked to wait either at the beginning or during a journey, waiting time is chargeable at our current standard rate.
6. Airport collections: unless special arrangements are requested, 60 minutes waiting time will be allowed from the time the flight has landed, thereafter waiting charges will apply.
7.UK chauffeurs hire maintains a strict non-smoking policy in all its vehicles.
8. We reserve the right to refuse entry to our vehicles to anyone who is thought to be under the influence of alcohol or drugs or whose behaviour poses a threat to the safety of the driver, the vehicle or any other passengers within the vehicle. We further reserve the right to terminate any journey due to unreasonable or improper behaviour by any passenger.
9. If special cleaning of any vehicle is required because it has been left in an unreasonable state by a passenger/client,we reserve the right to charge the cost of cleaning to that passenger/client.
10. We reserve the right to substitute any vehicle or chauffeur/driver.
11.Nothing contained in these terms and conditions affects the Client's' statutory rights.